aRTISAN COMPETITION TEAM
ARTISAN BALLET COMPANY
COMING UP AT aRTISAN dANCE sTUDIO
Don't miss these great workshops, classes, and events. Something is always happening at the studio!
Artisan Ballet Company gives adults of all ages and levels the ability to perform onstage again. Past productions have included: An Evening of Classical Ballet, Don Quixote, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and Mary Poppins. If you miss the stage or want to set a performance goal for yourself, join us for an informational meeting to learn more about our performance company. This opportunity is open to students in ballet, jazz, or tap!
Sunday April 15th, 2018/2;30pm
Looking for Summer Fun?! Sign up today for our Youth Summer Session - just 5 weeks of dancing fun! This is a great time to see if your little ones are ready for a dance class, try a new style of dance, or continue to perfect your technique!
June 10th-August 11th
We've all been there, and it's no fun. Learn the following in this interactive workshop with Tessa Kasmar, PT, DPT:
- basic anatomy spine/hip/knee/foot and ankle
- self-management techniques: common injuries and how to prevent
- stretching: how to stretch properly and what to avoid
- finding (and using!) your turn-out muscles...
- benefits/importance of cross-training: what dance does and doesn't do for your body
- basic nutrition/hydration as it relates to injury prevention and tissue healing
- when to seek a medical professional
Friday, February 2nd/6:30-8:30pm
This class is limited to 25 dancers, so reserve your spot today!