aRTISAN COMPETITION TEAM
ARTISAN BALLET COMPANY
COMING UP AT aRTISAN dANCE sTUDIO
Don't miss these great workshops, classes, and events. Something is always happening at the studio!
AN AMERICAN IN PARIS is the new Tony® Award-winning musical about an American soldier, a mysterious French girl and an indomitable European city, each yearning for a new beginning in the aftermath of war. Acclaimed director/choreographer and 2015 Tony® Award winner Christopher Wheeldon brings the magic and romance of Paris into the perfect harmony with unforgettable songs from George and Ira Gershwin. Join Artisan and a Cast Member from the touring production for a 2 hour master class learning choreography from the show.
Sunday, March 11th/9-11am
This class is limited to just 25 dancers, so reserve your spot today!
It's our 3rd Annual 90s Dance Party before we break for the Holidays.
Join us for a night of cassette tape music cuts, bad (but awesome) 90s dance moves, and like totally awesome good times with your dance bff's.
We've all been there, and it's no fun. Learn the following in this interactive workshop with Tessa Kasmar, PT, DPT:
- basic anatomy spine/hip/knee/foot and ankle
- self-management techniques: common injuries and how to prevent
- stretching: how to stretch properly and what to avoid
- finding (and using!) your turn-out muscles...
- benefits/importance of cross-training: what dance does and doesn't do for your body
- basic nutrition/hydration as it relates to injury prevention and tissue healing
- when to seek a medical professional
join us Friday February 2nd, 2018 from 6:30-8:30pm, to learn to dance smarter and stronger! Sign up through Mind Body Online today!